1) Click the Settings link to display the Flash Player Settings window
2) Make sure the "Allow" checkbox is checked
3) Make sure the "Remember" checkbox is checked.
4) Press Record to begin recording
5) Press Stop to end recording
6) Press Play to listen to your recording
7) Make sure you hit Save when finished
I still cannot record!
If you still cannot record try these:
1. Quit and restart your browser
2. Use a different browser
3. Use another web site or application to verify your audio input works
4. Play a demo tale found on our landing page to see if you can hear audio
5. If you are using an external microphone, verify the correct input device is selected. Click on the microphone tab in the Flash settings window and make the selected input device is correct.
I cannot play my tale!
My tale stops playing!
If you have Flash version 11.2, you will need to upgrade your Flash software. Adobe broke its ability to playback audio in this version.
When littlebirdtales.com was created there were no alternatives that worked as well as Flash. That is still mostly the case in regards to audio. We have plans to change our art pad to HTML5 with better options.
Flash still provides our customers with reliablity and great audio support that HTML5 still cannot guarentee. We have every intention of providing HTML5 solutions as they seem reliable.
Link to this tale.
Copy and paste this code into a web page to embed this tale.